Avalon Consulting – a full-service fundraising consulting agency – is hiring a knowledgeable Digital Program Manager to manage our nonprofit clients’ online fundraising campaigns from start to finish.
We’re looking for someone who can technically implement campaign strategy, while managing the overall campaign, including creative development, production, and analysis. The ideal candidate will also have their finger on the pulse of digital trends and how they are shaping nonprofit fundraising.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Avalon clients’ online fundraising and advocacy campaigns from initial concept development to final execution
- Ensure timely and quality campaigns
- Represent the Avalon Consulting Group to its nonprofit clients
- Build solid relationships with clients, partners, and the Avalon staff
What We Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience managing online fundraising and advocacy programs, preferably in a non-profit or consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience with online content production, specifically on the Blackbaud Luminate, Engaging Networks, and Salsa platforms. Bonus points if you have developed workarounds to make these platforms work best for you
- Experience writing inviting web and email fundraising content
- Working knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience with or knowledge of mobile, social media, search marketing and online advertising preferred, but not required
- An MS Office rock star – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop or similar design platform
In addition, our most successful team members exhibit the following:
- Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Management of multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong detail management
- Execution of responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
- Consideration of strategic objectives alongside immediate concerns
- Collaboration with clients, partners, and Avalon team members
- Outstanding communications, including both listening and persuasion
- Consistent professionalism and respectful communication
- Eagerness for learning and professional development
Why You Will Love Us
Avalon – one of Washington, DC’s most well-regarded, cutting-edge, full-service fundraising consulting agencies – is a terrific place to work. We have created award-winning, successful multi-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit and political clients since 1997. We love our work – and it shows – in our extremely high staff retention rate, our industry accolades, and our happy clients.
We have created a corporate culture unlike any other agency. We’re strategic, analytical, creative, innovative, collaborative, and most of all: passionate about our work. Because every single day, we get to make the world a better place by helping our clients raise millions of dollars to fulfill their inspiring missions – cultural, environmental, social, political, charitable.
We work hard, but we also strive for a healthy work/home balance for everyone at Avalon – collaborating with each staff member to design reasonable expectations and responsibilities, with a work plan for getting them done.
Besides being a great place to work, Avalon Consulting offers a rich benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, company-paid life and disability insurance, and access to flexible spending plans and a 401k plan.