CDR Fundraising Group
CDR Fundraising Group Digital Producer
The Digital Producer manages the creation and execution of digital campaigns for our non-profit clients and plays an essential role in establishing and implementing agency processes. The Digital Producer partners with strategists, account executives, copywriters, designers, and developers to define project schedules, identify milestones and deliverables, and ensure that projects are completed on-time, on budget, and on strategy. The ideal candidate possesses creative problem-solving abilities, exceptional organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills, and the ability to explain technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- Manages the creation and execution of digital campaigns—including emails, donation pages, landing pages, website redesigns, lightboxes, digital media creative, and A/B conversion rate optimization testing—from inception to launch.
- Collaborates with creative, development, client services, strategists, and other resources to generate top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to support client objectives.
- Leads and motivates cross-functional project teams to complete digital projects on time and on budget while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Facilitates and collaborates on project discovery, feasibility, requirements gathering, scoping, and pricing. Determines project scope, budget, and production timing.
- Creates project schedules and monitors progress, ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Communicates project timelines, status, and risks to stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains project documentation, including site maps, wireframes, user flows, technical specifications, functional documentation, and test cases.
- Provides quality control checks for projects to ensure accuracy, client requirements, and best practices.
- Manages, trains, and mentors associate producers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape, content, information architecture, social media, technology platforms, and the fundraising industry.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and radiate positive energy, even in stressful situations.
- Adaptability in situations where priorities, demands, and timelines conflict and/or shift.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, and to thrive in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on tact and diplomacy, proficient at defusing tense situations.
- Ability to speak “developer”, but also translate complex technical concepts for non-technical team members.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban).
- Familiarity with digital direct response fundraising metrics and direct marketing strategy is a plus.
- Ability to lead technical conversations with programmers or internal resources regarding HTML, CSS, and general web development principles.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of digital production experience with an advertising agency, successfully managing the production of digital projects such as emails, landing pages, integrated campaigns, and websites.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Workfront, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Asana.
- Experience with traffic analysis tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms, marketing automation platforms, Email Service Provider Platforms, fundraising platforms, CRM platforms and web languages are a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
CDR Fundraising Group is an award-winning, full-service direct response fundraising agency with more than 30 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and advocacy. Our staff of account executives, analysts, creatives, production specialists, media experts and strategy consultants work together to create some of the most effective, multi-channel fundraising solutions in the United States.
Our client’s missions are our purpose and our passion. Together, we raise money to transform lives.
CDR Fundraising Group is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about CDR and our clients can be found at www.cdrfg.com.
CDR Fundraising Group is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
CDR Fundraising Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at CDR is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid family leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.