Digital Marketing Manager
You are an integral part of the CMMB team and will be responsible for planning, implementing, and measuring CMMB’s digital marketing activities, including email, website, and digital advertising. Key responsibilities in this role include developing and implementing CMMB’s digital marketing calendar of campaigns, including email management, SEO, digital ads, and other engagement activities for all online audiences, including segmentation and managing data in systems. You’re detailed in your approach, with a constant eye on quality, proofreading, analysis, and learning. The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director, Strategy and Business Analytics.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the email list and ensure the robust performance of the email channel.
- In collaboration with other fundraising units and the communication team, develop and implement the digital calendar including the development of fundraising campaigns and supporter cultivation communications.
- Advance email segmentation and implement a personalized approach to communicating with email subscribers.
- Create and publish corporate email newsletters, updates, and campaigns, with an eye on formatting, proofreading and brand compliance, and leverage advanced functions of the email system, including automation, segmentation, dynamic content, personalization, and A/B testing.
- Responsible to continue increasing SEO performance, in collaboration with the Communications Department.
- Develop website content that supports digital campaigns and digital communications.
- Develop and implement a digital advertising strategy to continue expanding digital revenue, email base, brand awareness, and ensure any integrations/APIs run smoothly across all platforms.
- Manage vendors to support overarching efforts in the digital space.
- Analyze results in real-time to produce actionable insights, forecast future results and make budget adjustments.
- Contribute towards strategy, creation, testing, execution, and analysis of all digital marketing activities, considering brand alignment, SEO/SEM trends and integration with other online and offline channels.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual donor/subscriber maintenance and reporting.
- Create and run complex queries, reports, imports and exports to support fundraising and outreach efforts.
- Create and implement data oversight functions that ensure a high standard of ‘clean’ data is maintained.
- Ensure a culture of data quality by following and establishing quality assurance protocols, processes, and documentation for all digital marketing platforms.
- Define, measure and report on ROI/KPIs and help prepare budgets and revenue projections.
- Collaborate with other members of the CMMB team to track and report on fundraising progress and donor trends.
- Monitor non-profit and for-profit sectors and provide ideas and methods for differentiation and innovation.
- Everything else that it takes to live out our mission and keep a good sense of humor.
- You have a Bachelors’ degree or higher and 5+ years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns and activities.
- You have an advanced understanding of digital data and analytics, with strong experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems – experience with Luminate Online is a big plus. You have worked on advertising with Facebook, Google, Twitter, Bing, etc. – as well as with Google Analytics – and have a good understanding of how they work and how to develop insights from testing and analyzing campaign results.
- You likely also have some HTML/CSS knowledge and are an expert in using email marketing platforms like MailChimp or Constant Contact. Overall, you’re at home using databases, Excel and PowerPoint, and discussing and communicating results, learnings, and digging into data to constantly develop new insights.
- You’re comfortable with an “all-hands-on-deck” environment, and you’re able to operate and collaborate across multiple teams and thrive in a fast-paced culture. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are innovative, adapt easily to change, and enjoy working in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- You have a knack for organizing, managing your time, thinking critically, with a keen eye for accuracy and detail to ensure data integrity and quality. You work well under pressure with a wide variety of people and can exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.
How to Apply