Digital Marketing Manager
The Andrew Goodman Foundation
The Andrew Goodman Foundation is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Communications team. This full-time position will play an integral role in the growth and management of The AGF’s digital marketing initiatives, the Campus Voter Information Portal (CVIP), and Campus Texting Program (CTP). In addition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing our digital marketing systems and tools.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Communications Director, and work closely with the Executive Director as well as the Communications, Development, and Programs staff. The ideal candidate is passionate about civil rights and social justice, a team player, and excited to work in a fast-paced and young organization.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist with the creation and implementation of AGF’s Communications Plan to enhance brand awareness
- Develop and implement digital marketing and media strategies to expand AGF’s digital footprint
- Manage the organization’s digital assets, including the AGF website, email, and social media platforms, to ensure brand consistency and audience engagement
- Monitor social media and web analytics, and implement changes to improve performance
- Write, edit, and publish content for all digital marketing channels including but not limited to email, social media, web, and texting
- Manage and grow the CVIP and CTP
- Help with additional special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to five years of proven experience in digital marketing and/or nonprofit communications a must
- Affinity for marketing to a young audience a must
- Familiarity with social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salsa Engage, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Cloud, and social media monitoring tools, such as Hootsuite
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and writing skills, is detail-oriented, and passionate about digital marketing
- Able to work both independently and be a team player
The Andrew Goodman Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences into our team. We encourage people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, as well as people with disabilities to apply!
How To Apply
Please e-mail a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references to email@example.com.
References will not be contacted unless the candidate is seriously being considered for the position and gives us permission to do so.
How to Apply
Please e-mail a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will not be contacted unless the candidate is seriously being considered for the position and gives us permission to do so.