Digital Fundraising Manager
WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio station) are seeking a full-time Digital Fundraising Manager. This position will drive the growth of digital revenue and engagement by executing strategic and integrated digital (web, email, social, search, and text) fundraising strategies and techniques.
- Create and execute digital (email, web, social, search and text) fundraising and engagement initiatives and campaigns to acquire, renew and retain members; increase the number of monthly/sustainer donors; and align direct marketing and digital fundraising programs with one unified strategy and consistent brand messaging.
- Work with membership staff and external vendors to integrate and optimize targeting and retargeting efforts across traditional and new channels.
- Oversee creation and execution of online cultivation, stewardship and engagement communications.
- Develop, optimize and manage fundraising emails, landing pages, tools, graphics and campaign/communications calendar.
- Create, communicate and be responsive to KPI-driven analytics dashboard.
- Conceptualize and test new initiatives and inventive concepts.
- Work with digital/creative staff to coordinate/create assets and manage fundraising tools, systems and analytics.
- Work with database operations and gift processing staff to assess and implement improvements to existing backend processes, procedures, and vendors (including credit card and EFT processing).
- Stay abreast of and implement industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Flexible, positive and proactive approach to work
- Strong writing and communication skills; attention to detail and quality control
- Proven collaborator and communicator with technical and non-technical people
- Data-driven decision maker
- Expert problem solver and multi-tasker responsive to daily, weekly, and ongoing deadlines
- Responsive to changing needs and priorities
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- At least three years of digital fundraising experience
- Proven ability to develop, test and implement effective digital fundraising strategies
- Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining donation forms, surveys and other user engagement features, and running reports/interpreting audience analytics
- Demonstrated experience with SEO optimization and search planning and execution
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with relationship management databases (Tessitura Network preferred)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
Apply online at www.wttw.com/employment