Digital Fundraising Manager
Window to the World Communications, Inc. (WTTW/WFMT)
WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio) are seeking a full-time Digital Fundraising Manager to drive growth of digital revenue, and monthly sustainer donor and engagement marketing programs, by executing effective digital and email fundraising strategies and techniques.
- Create and execute digital fundraising and engagement initiatives and campaigns to acquire, renew and retain members, and increase the number of monthly/sustainer donors.
- Create and implement annual and multi-year plans to maximize sustainer (monthly donors) and digital revenue growth.
- Align direct marketing and digital fundraising sustainer programs to create one unified strategy.
- Test new channels and payment options; optimize opportunities in other channels and initiatives (renewal mailings, sustainer recapture, upgrading, digital targeting and re-targeting, paid social media campaigns).
- Develop and manage emails, landing pages, tools and graphics for online fundraising activities, including donation forms and e-commerce platforms/tools.
- Coordinate with other direct response membership staff on omni-channel fundraising campaigns, ensuring the creation and delivery of strategic support messaging is consistent across all platforms; serve as digital fundraising content manager for Membership department
- Work within brand voice, both in visual representation and editorial style, in order to support the consistency of messaging across campaigns and the organization.
- Develop and test new initiatives and innovative concepts for public media and nonprofit fundraising.
- Manage online communications calendar and oversee the creation, production and delivery of organization email communication.
- Work with digital/creative department on creation of assets and management of fundraising tools on website and social media engagement.
- Work with external strategy, software, digital and search partners to manage execution of online fundraising best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, within public media, among nonprofits and in the commercial sector.
- Work with member services gift processing departments to assess and implement improvements to existing backend processes, procedures and vendors (including credit card and EFT processing).
- Create and communicate regular analytics dashboard across KPIs.
- Knowledge of and proven ability to develop, test and implement effective digital fundraising strategies
- Experience with building and maintaining donation forms, surveys and other user engagement features, and running reports/interpreting audience analytics
- Experience with CRM and fundraising products
- Experience with leveraging Google search, AdWords
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML is preferred
- Proven collaborator and communicator with technical and non-technical people
- Expert problem solver and multi-tasker responsive to daily, weekly, ongoing deadlines
- Responsive to last-minute needs and changing priorities
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, plus three years of related work in direct response digital fundraising.
How to Apply
Please apply directly on our website: https://interactive.wttw.com/about/employment