Digital Account Representative
Chapman Cubine and Hussey
We’re seeking an emerging digital strategist. If you’re inquisitive, creative and dig data; an organized project manager and interested in changing the world while working with fun dedicated people, and have 3-5 years of nonprofit related experience in fundraising, new media, and online strategy – we want to talk to you.
CCAH is an award-winning, multichannel direct response firm helping progressive nonprofit organizations fight for civil rights, a clean energy future, conservation, and animal welfare, with offices in Washington, DC metro (Courthouse metro) and San Francisco.
AE responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Serve as a digital strategist for digital and cross-channel programs, including:
– Strategic fiscal year planning
– Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
– Audience segmentation and targeting
– Online acquisition and list building through paid and earned media
– And guiding the creative vision for each client team
Collaborate to create award-winning campaigns for our clients with our full digital team of coders, designers, data peeps and strategists
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience, including direct marketing, online fundraising and a background in advocacy or political communications/PR.
They will also have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, be resilient and an analytical/strategic thinker. The abilities to effectively prioritize, manage your time and be a team/project leader are essential. Only those with a natural curiosity who won’t be satisfied with the status-quo need apply. Excellent client service skills a must.
– Experience working within or for nonprofit fundraising
– Eagerness to be creative and take initiative on new ideas and projects
– Tech-savvy, self-starter and an early adopter
– Knowledge of all forms of social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. and how to leverage them for marketing/list growth purposes
– Experience working with Google Apps, particularly Analytics and Adwords and nonprofit Grants (extra points awarded for Google certifications)
– Excellent skills with Microsoft Office applications
– Excellent analytical and computer skills
– Experience with nonprofit eCRM systems, like Luminate/Convio, Engaging Networks, Salsa, BSD, Salesforce, and/or BBNC/BBIS
– HTML (bonus skill!)
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in direct mail and nonprofit fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION.