Digital Account Manager
- Apply your relationship management skills to ethical organizations and campaigns that make the world a better place
- Build your career learning from experienced digital strategists and producers
- Use your excellent English skills to build strong relationships with and manage international clients
- Be part of a supportive team of fun people who love what they do!
Mindwize is an agency dedicated to servicing charities and non-profits. As our online work grows, we are looking for a digital-first Account Manager to join our team.
Together with your team of experts, you will manage non-profit customers and their projects in The Netherlands, the US, the UK, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Australia, Asia, and beyond. Your work will generally be 80-100% in digital channels – so you’ll need to bring solid digital experience to your role, but also be open to overseeing multi-channel and offline campaigns.
You will use your strong relationship skills to build and maintain good relationships with your customers by delivering on what you promise, maintaining quality, providing best-in-class advice, and achieving results. Attention to detail to deliver high-quality work on time and to budget are a must – keeping your clients satisfied.
Your daily responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies and campaign plans to grow the digital donor bases and online communities of your customers in partnership with experienced digital strategists and online marketers
- Build, maintain and own strong relationships with customers, presenting a customer-first approach
- Manage responsibility for achieving customer targets for revenue and ROI
- Review and direct creative, copy and design across digital channels to ensure it is strategically aligned to achieve objectives
- Monitor and analyze results constantly, adjusting campaign strategies and tactics where necessary
- Report on and present campaign and customer results
- Keep up with trends, new techniques, and developments in digital marketing and fundraising
- Maintain close working relationships with key internal stakeholders including project managers, digital strategists, online marketeers, other account managers, and business development staff.
- Completed HBO
- Fluent English speaker
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing, including experience with a number of the following: website development or management, email marketing, SEO, paid search, organic social, social advertising, Google Analytics, display network, programmatic
- Prior experience in account and customer management
- Social and interested in building relationships with clients
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, solution-oriented, and responsible; a “can do” attitude that likes to take initiative
- Willingness to do everything necessary to make your clients and campaigns successful
- Interest in learning more about digital marketing for non-profits and expanding your career
- Minimum of 32 hours a week
“Nice to haves”
- A command of German, French or Nordic languages
- Experience with digital lead generation campaigns
- Experience with supporter journey development
- Some experience with print/direct mail and direct marketing
We offer you
- The chance to work on inspiring non-profit campaigns in a social environment, with 70+ specialized professionals across locations in 4+ countries
- Variety and challenge: Working on multiple clients and projects – no day is the same!
- An educational working environment; continuous learning and growth
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- Daily football session, lunch at the office, free fruit, a Friday afternoon drink, and regular cozy outings – as permitted by COVID restrictions!
- Market-based salary.
How to Apply
Are you interested?
Please send a cover letter addressing the requirements above and your C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please contact James Herlihy at email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.