Kids Matter Inc.
Kids Matter Inc. is looking for a Development Coordinator to help us inspire donors, broadcast youth voices and create lasting community connections. If you are an experienced professional and enjoy supervising a small team but still want hands-on work and to get in the weeds of projects, you could be a great fit for our team. Kids Matter Inc. is an established nonprofit that provides quality services to foster youth, kinship youth, and their caregivers. We want you to take us to the next level!
- Provide leadership and guidance to achieve annual fundraising goals through effective planning, communication and implementation
- Plan, execute, and evaluate fundraising activities for public or private sector activities/outreach
- Develop systems for growing relationships with existing donors and creating new relationships
- Maintain accurate and timely communication and records
- Create innovative ways to show donors the impact of their gift and show our appreciation
- Support the Executive Director in fundraising activities, including identifying strategies for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship efforts
- Coordinate logistics and timelines for 1-2 major events per year
- Supervise a small team comprised of staff, interns, volunteers and service year members
Communications and Digital Marketing
- Create and track marketing projects from conception through execution
- Develop a robust set of metrics by which to track success for all communications
- Monitor Facebook engagement, manage Google Ads and measure and report on website performance
- Ensure all staff, board, and volunteers are trained on organization messaging and brand standards
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CFRE (or 3-5 years professional fundraising experience) preferred. Candidates with fewer or more years of professional fundraising experience are welcome to apply. Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.
- Experience managing major gifts, sponsorships, planned giving, or events required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console and Tag Manager preferred
- Experience with email marketing and campaign tracking preferred
- Ability to write with emotion and produce powerful stories in a variety of forms for diverse audiences
- Strong interpersonal and proactive communication skills along with the ability to work as a member of a team
- Industry experience in advocacy, volunteerism, child welfare, law or a therapeutic setting will be helpful
Kids Matter Inc. offers health insurance, PTO and other benefits to full time employees.
Kids Matter staff is currently working remotely, with a rotating in-office schedule. For this position, we are open to the possibility of fully remote for the duration of COVID-19. This position will be based in Milwaukee, WI once the office fully reopens.
Kids Matter Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Development Coordinator.” No phone calls please.