Community IT Innovators
Do you enjoy working with computers and people? Do you have experience and skill for solving IT problems? Are you passionate about improving our world? There are few places better than Community IT for IT professionals who want to put their skills to work for the nonprofit sector. We are a team of over 30 IT professionals, working closely together to support over 125 amazing nonprofit organizations.
On-Site technicians are primarily responsible for providing desktop and end-user technical support to Community IT clients. This includes installation, operation and maintenance of desktop hardware, software and related infrastructure.
Community IT is a positive work environment that promotes rapid professional development and a healthy work/life balance. We are a triple bottom line company motivated by People, Planet and Profit.
- 2+ years of recent hands-on IT support experience
- Interest in working with nonprofit organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A+, MCP certification preferred
- Must be willing and able to learn and quickly adapt to evolving technology
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Please submit a resume, cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Desk-Side Support Position-2019” in the subject line. Applicants will be accepted until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Please submit resume, cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. Please put “Desk-Side Support Position-2019” in the subject line. Applicants will be accepted until position is filled.