Friends of the Columbia Gorge
Scope of Work
Our first step is to focus on internal staff and board training, development, education, and improve staff and board operational processes to lay a solid foundation. We know this is fundamental to improving and growing organizational culture. We also expect to work with the consultant(s) to take steps towards a meaningful shift in policies, procedures, relationships, and power structures by addressing root problems internally through systematic changes within our organization. We are in the process of drafting a DEIJ Commitment Statement as well as DEIJ Goals & Objectives relative to our mission. We also expect our consultant(s) to help us weave our Commitment Statement and Goals & Objectives into action plans to guide us through this part of our DEIJ journey. We acknowledge that this DEIJ work is not a process with an end, but rather a continual journey. The board and staff are committed to integrating these efforts into the organizational culture and fabric of Friends of the Columbia Gorge.
How to Apply
Please submit the following no later than Sunday, October 18th at 5 p.m. PST to email@example.com. In three pages or less, please share:
1. An overview of your overall philosophy and approach to this work;
2. A description of how you recommend carrying out the work outlined above including the identification of any specific expected results;
3. A summary of recent and relevant projects;
4. An estimate of the fees to be charged and expenses to be incurred;
5. A copy of resumes of consultants involved in the project; and
6. A list of names, phone numbers, and email addresses of individuals at three similar organizations, committees, or campaigns who have been your clients during the last eighteen months and whom we can contact as references.
We expect to hold interviews with finalists in late October with the work commencing as of November 2020. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.