RedRover is looking for an upbeat, dynamic skilled Database Administrator to lead the ongoing development of constituent relationship management system built on the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform with the Nonprofit Success Pack. The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our implementation.
The successful Database Administrator must have truly exceptional attention to detail, strong spelling skills, extensive knowledge of computers and a solid understanding of databases, with preference given to candidates who possess certification in Salesforce administration. The Database Administrator must possess superior interpersonal skills, a demonstrated passion for helping people and animals, excellent organizational skills, the ability to work well on a team and the unique skill to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Salesforce platform configuration and customization
- Declarative User Interface:
- Configure Users, Profiles, Role Creation/Maintenance, Permission Sets
- Create Custom Objects
- Create Custom and Formula Fields
- Validation Rules
- Page Layouts and List Views
- Workflows & Approvals
- Process Builder
- Security Policies: Password requirements, two-factor authentication
- Create and administer proper data entry procedures
- Perform data clean up, end user training and advise on best practices for each department use cases
- Develop, maintain, and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Create, maintain and improve processes for data import from external sources
Reports / Dashboards
- Create ad hoc reports as needed
- Gather requirements and create dashboards for senior management and departmental leaders
- Create report templates for department use
- Maintain the integration of existing third-party applications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Classy, GenDoc and DemandTools
- Integrate G Suite with Salesforce (future)
- Provide support to users and act as the liaison to Salesforce Support.
- Utilize the Power of Us Hub to troubleshoot and solve issues and learn how other nonprofits utilize the platform
- Maintain knowledge of the Nonprofit Success Pack
- Lead the support of other technology systems currently used by the organization including G Suite, Windows and Office
- Technical Project Manager for time-limited, technology related projects
- Business Analyst working closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes in Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core programs.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: A minimum of 2-years of college education; Bachelor of Arts degree preferred. Within 1 year, an individual will need to be fully competent in Salesforce (CRM system).
Required Certification(s): None
Preferred Certification(s): Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
This position requires a diligent effort to promote, protect and enhance the reputation and image of RedRover and its brand attributes: Caring, Respected, Unwavering, Inspirational, Vigilant. Attitude and behavior should attempt to elicit a favorable reaction from the membership, volunteers and the public and align with our mission and brand. Qualified candidates must also be willing to accommodate animals in the workplace, maintain confidentiality