Customer Success Manager for social impact technology
Impact Atlas is a personalized, real-time intelligence platform for the humanitarian and social sector. We are currently working with clients in more than 15 countries (and counting) to prove and improve their operations and impact every day in many sectors: Extreme poverty, education, workforce development, refugees, civic engagement, health, agriculture etc.
Impact Atlas is revolutionizing the industry through its approach and technology. We provide social service organizations — NGO’s, Foundations, Governments, and Social Enterprises —the mindset and tools they need to design, track and deliver exceptional impact. We’re passionate about empowering organizations to do their best work and transform the interaction with participants across every social sector.
The Impact Atlas team offers a synergy of expertise in international development projects, design, engineering, and project analysis. We are poised to grow the company and we’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to supporting your personal growth.
Please join our dedicated staff in an environment that values diversity and is at the forefront of digital transformation for the social sector.
What you’ll do
As a fully remote Client Impact Manager you will take on the role of client liaison. We are looking for a leader with the experience, strategy, and diligence to guide our international, clients team through project and impact setup, onboarding teams onto our platform, and ongoing relationships to ensure product and customer success.
The ideal candidate should have relevant experience working at the intersection of products and clients and have excellent written and verbal skills and presence. A successful Impact Manger will have deep product implementation expertise, an understanding of international development including program KPI’s and SDG’s.
Who you are
As the Client Impact Manager you will be the main connection to drive the greatest impact for our clients utilizing the Impact Atlas technology for program delivery, impact management and greater overall project success. You’ll be willing to learn from everyone, communicate well, and strive to be an effective team member.
If you thrive in a dynamic, hardworking but rewarding environment where your leadership will be the bridge between international development projects and technology then we would love to meet you.
You will love this role if you’re looking for an environment:
- That challenges you to think deeply and learn quickly from the processes and structures of Social Impact Projects
- That is dynamic and autonomous
- That is fast pace and team-oriented
- Where your success has a direct relationship to the success of large international development impact projects
- Where processes exist only to help the team progress
- Where you have a tangible opportunity to impact peoples’ lives and transform an industry
- Where diversity is valued, where empathy is offered, and where an individual’s needs are treated with the utmost respect
- Where human-centered design and data analytics are applied every day
- Remote with a lot of autonomy
- Customer Onboarding – Coordinate with our clients to define their program, understand their unique needs, and define the required infrastructure for our platform to meet their needs.
- Build close relationships with all of our clients – bi-weekly calls and summary e-mails on current needs and impact progress. Promote Customer Loyalty by acting as an Advocate for Clients.
- Enhance Customer Training- Support new clients with relevant training sessions to teach all levels of the organization how to use Impact Atlas. With our unique client set, this ranges from individuals who have never used a smartphone before to Program Directors evaluating multi-layer projects.
- Evaluate and Analyzes Customer Needs – Log, file, and organize requests from our clients. Listen and be empathetic if any issues arise. Clearly communicate once any issues raised are resolved.
- Deep Product Understanding- Understand the current state and abilities of our current technology infrastructure deeply. Be able to recommend structures so that new clients can utilize features and infrastructure to best deliver their program.
- Learn from our clients’ requests and Recommend future features to our development team
- Ensure alignment between development team/project management and clients that timelines and expectations are met and communicated
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Flexible with timezone and calls at different hours of the day and sometimes in the evenings, responsive to the demand of our clients in Europe, Africa, and the US.
- Strong leadership skills
- Great presence and communication abilities at all times
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Passion for the social sector and for making a difference
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Multi-Lingual ( Ideally some combination of French, Spanish, English, Arabic)
- Experience with social impact consulting
- Experience working with settings based SaaS configurable technology platform
- Displayed passion or experience in international development
How to Apply
Please fill out your application here: