Wildlife Conservation Society
The CRM Administrator is responsible for email testing and deployment, improving Salesforce processes and adoption, supporting system maintenance and management, helping to drive ongoing feature enhancement, and supporting evolving business needs.
- Serve as a system administrator for the enterprise-wide Salesforce environment.
- Handle basic administrator functions as needed, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Understand the context in which data is used within the business, and support the matching of business requirements to the sources of data within systems.
- Assist in translating user requirements into a data solution design that includes identification and mapping of source system data, and rules for data cleansing, integration, and validation. Ensure all data handling and storage conforms to company confidential information and other data policies.
- Help to advance the organization’s utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization, and dynamic email templates, while maintaining data integrity.
- Facilitate training new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Assist in data cleanup and migration efforts; complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Assist in managing the email calendar, including scheduling, production, setup, QA, and deployment of editorial and triggered customer email campaigns.
- Continually monitor and optimize for best deliverability and inbox placement while following industry best practices.
- Conduct A/B and other testing, with a learning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to nimbly impact change.
- Collaborate with content development, media production, social media, e-commerce, attendance driving, and fundraising teams to define, develop, and execute effective integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Improve tailoring of efforts by deepening understanding of customer segments and creating a qualitative feedback loop; leverage technology to enhance user experience.
- Assist in the development of reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Support the production of data-driven, dynamic email campaigns that deliver against ROI targets based on customer segmentation.
- Salesforce Administrator certification and Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and Service Cloud experience preferred.
- Three to five years of CRM administration experience, including at least 3 years of managing email marketing.
- Experience in managing end-to-end email campaigns with an SMTP provider.
- Cloud (preferred) or similar large-scale ESP in a self-service model.
- Knowledge of email best practices including segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Passion for using analytics and data-driven insights to make decisions.
- Ability to balance customer experience, business needs, and creative resources.
- Prioritize and multitask while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills with business partners at all levels; ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, to provide quick, logical, and decisive direction.
- Experience working with non-technical users and understanding their diverse needs.
How to Apply
Check out the link – https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25965&siteid=5168#jobDetails=603716_5168