Coordinator, Web Properties & Digital Production
Covenant House International (CHI)
About Covenant House
For almost 50 years, Covenant House has served and advocated for youth and young families experiencing homelessness, human trafficking, and exploitation. Our overarching goal is to end homelessness among youth and young families by helping them achieve housing stability, heal from trauma, tap into their innate resilience, and hone their interests and skills to forge new pathways to independence. This work is carried out at Covenant House sites in 31 cities in the US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Digital Experience & Web Development, the strategic purpose of this role is to help deliver truly exceptional fundraising, engagement and content experience for all user audiences of Covenant House digital properties and expedite progress towards a complete digital transformation of the movement. Audiences include, but are not limited to: individual and corporate donors, prospects and youth.
- Share in the maintenance of existing marketing, communications, and fundraising websites by monitoring a portfolio of pages and sites for content relevance and technical performance, initiating changes with team approval when appropriate, and tracking issue resolution across vendor partner channels;
- Support the production of new marketing, communications, and fundraising websites by managing project flow and coordination of efforts
- Source, develop and organize mission content that give life to the challenges our youth
- Connect internal users with content that drives results;
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and optimization of Covenant House websites and landing pages;
- Develop a passion for activating the Covenant House brand on Covenant House digital properties, awareness building campaigns and to the youth we serve;
- Explore and synthesize user data trends into recommendations for content, function and strategy optimizations;
- Manage daily operations with digital agencies and project managing key development and content deliverables;
- Grow knowledge and functional skills in the area of website development and user experience enhancements;
- Other related duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Interests
Personal and Professional Strengths
- Detail Oriented
- Project Management Skill
- Recognize the importance of Relationship Management
- Ability to multi to task
- Technical/Functional Aptitude – the Website Coordinator is not a specialist in any particular technology or web development application, but he/she will require an inherent comfortability operating within and embracing new technology platforms including website content management systems (Drupal), plugin installations, daily site updates, CMS core updates, awareness of sitewide brand and tone constituent relationship management software (EveryAction).
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Digital Art Design, Digital Marketing, Web Development or related field.
- Experience with or a demonstrated interest in digital marketing, email programs, conversion rate optimization, web development and UX design, content strategy, content management.
- Familiarity with content management systems, website hosting requirements and web analytics. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience in either of the aforementioned.
- Comfortability with the capabilities of HTML and CSS to create winning digital experiences. Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience with the above.
- A commitment to aggressively monitoring the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience in marketing, art direction and social media management (Google, Sprout, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Buffer)
- Familiarity with digital acquisition ecosystem (Tracking URLs, Tag Manager, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Display Ads, Social Media, Email marketing, SMS/Mobile, Affiliate relationship etc.)
- Experience in digital media and online marketing channels
- Project Management experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Our offices are located in Manhattan, however, this position can be remote with some travel to NY and sites in US, Canada and Latin America as needed.
If you are fun, dynamic, and hardworking come join our awesome international team in an organization with a heart! Covenant House International is an equal employment opportunity employer and invites all qualified applicants to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, candidates should e-mail a cover letter and current resume with salary requirements to email@example.com with “Coordinator, Web Properties & Digital Production” as the subject line