The Coordinator-Digital Marketing supports the Advancement department’s fundraising efforts through coordination of online fundraising, and supports all agency-wide online marketing needs.
This is a full time position, located at our West Loop Campus-1140 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60607
The schedule for this position is: Monday through Friday 9am-5:30pm;evenings and weekends as necessary.
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years previous digital marketing experience.
- basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Some photography or video production skills.
- Past experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with WordPress and other content management platforms
- Strong conceptual thinker with copy & visual editing abilities.
- Comfortable both explaining and technically implementing search engine optimization techniques.
- Content writing experience with a firm understanding of writing for the web and search engine optimization.
- Active user and understanding of social networks including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Expertise with social media measurement tools and platforms; timely knowledge of trends and hot topics.
- Experience integrating social media programming and communications across multiple platforms and channels.
- Experience with online issues/reputation management.
- Experience with common email marketing platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage budgets and calculate program ROI.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work both independently and as an active team member.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor while exercising judgment and discretion in work.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Maturity and sensitivity to cultural and individual differences.
- Commitment to the mission, values, and goals of the Agency.
- Regular and predictable attendance with some evening and weekend event work required.
- Implement strategies for increasing digital revenue and social media engagement.
- Manage Mercy Home’s primary websites and other digital presences.
- Develop, manage, and implement digital fundraising and marketing campaigns across Mercy Home websites, social networks, and external partners.
- Develop online aspects of campaigns to support other Advancement efforts, including special events and direct mail.
- Stay on top of the latest digital fundraising and marketing trends, and understand impact on Mercy Home.
- Coordinate the online needs of other departments within the Agency, including email marketing, surveys, RSVP forms, and creative production
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot online donation and payment processing systems.
- Manage vendor relationships, ensuring that projects are completed on-time and accurately.
- Other projects as assigned.