- Serve as part of a team of people who manage the foundation’s social media networks by posting updates in a timely manner using appropriate content across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Use provided content to execute email blasts, including procuring of lists, approvals from stakeholders and performance analysis.
- Use web-based content management systems (Drupal and Convio Luminate Online) to update, create and maintain pages on Parkinson.org.
- Develop or assist in promotion of national signature events (Moving Day, Walk for Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Champions, peer-to-peer fundraising).
- Work across departments to maintain brand integrity, style guide and messaging consistency.
- Provide editing quality assurance for entire organization to ensure written text is free of errors.
- Assist with national events, public awareness campaigns and media outreach as needed.
- Maintain inventory and internal process for distribution of branded promotional items.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience; Non-profit experience a plus.
- Pristine grammar, copywriting, proofreading and written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and basic graphic design principles preferred (familiarity with Photoshop).
- Excellent project management skill with ability to work on multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Ability to collaborate with people in a variety of roles, functions and leadership levels; Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- This position is based in the Miami, FL office.