Business Solutions Analyst
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is seeking a Business Solutions Analyst. You’ll be part of an exceptional Solutions Architect Team working collaboratively with Sales Executives, Technical Architects, and Account Managers. The role includes developing and delivering requirements for pre-sales and discovery engagements. In addition, the role supports the Business Development team during sales presentations and responds to technical requirements for RFPs and RFIs by contributing technical and business solutions for project proposals.
What you’ll do:
- Lead technical discovery discussions during initial meetings and pre-sale activities with prospective clients and advise Sales Executives on opportunity qualifications.
- Define the solution for a customer, including platform selection based on the client requirements within an RFP, pre-sales discovery meetings and research, and industry best practices. This includes:
- Analyzing an RFP, developing solution options, and recommending a potential technical approach
- Serve as the technical pitch lead during Best and Final Opportunities (BAFO), often in-person engagements at the client’s location.
- Technical product management for marquee projects with a substantial technical focus or requirements outside of Forum One’s core capabilities.
- Support project teams on an as-needed basis to analyze new project requirements, re-estimate scope, and provide recommendations for integrations.
- Work with service leads on an ongoing basis to evaluate processes and approaches, make recommendations towards enhancements and efficiencies in both pre-sales and delivery activities.
What you bring to the table:
- BS/BA in relevant field
- 2+ years developing and estimating project or pre-sales technical solutions
- 2+ years leading and managing web technology solution projects
- 4+ years working with web technology
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, technical, and design-focused environment.
- Strong curiosity and willingness to work outside of your comfort zone, motivation to learn and become familiar with new concepts and approaches across service areas.
- Experience managing large technical projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team and with all levels of staff.
What would be nice:
- Working knowledge of open source Content Management Systems, customer data platforms and marketing automation platforms including Salesforce
- Scrum Master Certification
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem-solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head-on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One contracts with the federal government, subjecting it to federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Forum One will require you to be vaccinated. Forum One will permit limited medical and religious exemptions. Upon offer of employment, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to Apply
Please apply at the link below: