Business Applications Manager
What We’re Looking For:
We are currently seeking a full-time Business Applications Manager to join our Information Technology team. The position is responsible for ensuring the overall health and reliable operation of FoodCorps’ core business applications, while working to optimize existing and new features, increase adoption, enhance data quality and provide excellent support within the organization.
- Current business applications include: Salesforce (Nonprofit Success Pack, Pardot, Click & Pledge, Phone2Action, WebMerge, AdobeSign), FormAssembly, WordPress, and Sage Intacct. Future additions to this suite may include an HRIS, data visualization software, and Salesforce Communities.
The Business Applications Manager will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology and enjoys solving business problems. Primary to the success of this role will be the ability to identify and translate business needs, design and propose solutions, plan and administer delivery, and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills. A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion with a desire to work for social and racial justice is also key in this role.
This is a full-time position based in our Portland, OR office.
- Perform business and technical analysis, document user stories, business process flows, and create comprehensive business requirements and user-centered design documentation.
- Design and implement customizations and enhancements, including creation of custom objects, workflow rules, automated actions, process builder, flows, etc.
- Manage the testing process; create test plans and scripts, coordinate participants, and evaluate results.
- Provide users with technical support, and log and track system problems through resolution.
- Mobilize users to perform data upkeep through duplicate management, report management, and dashboard development.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, lists, and other configuration variables.
- Engage and lead stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle discovery and requirements gathering to implementation within the scope of business applications projects.
- Perform research, evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Manage outside developers, provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design, and integration.
- Provide ongoing end-user training, including one-on-one for new staff and ongoing education for all users as needed.
Skills of the Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience administering, configuring and customizing Salesforce, or combination of other CRM such as CiviCRM, Blackbaud Luminate CRM or Raiser’s Edge NXT, or Microsoft Dynamics and minimum of 1 year Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications a plus or a
- Experience in system architecture, development and Integration using Salesforce and other cloud-based platforms (specifically as they relate to the above responsibilities)
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technological solutions.
- Project management experience with external and internal teams – ability to problem-solve across multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, particularly with non-technical partners.
- Able to work independently and across departments and teams.
- Experience training end-users
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Experience working in intercultural environments.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until our ideal candidate is identified. To be considered, submit your résumé, cover letter and salary requirements through our hiring site at https://foodcorps.hiringthing.com/job/113551/business-applications-manager Candidates invited to interview for the position can expect to complete a practical Salesforce related exercise.
FoodCorps pays salaries that are competitive with nonprofits of our budget size and geographic location, and offers generous vacation and medical benefits, 401(k) matching, professional development funds and a sabbatical policy. The salary range for this position begins at $65,000.
People of color, people with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. FoodCorps is committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities. FoodCorps is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions. FoodCorps provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees as required by law.
Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation at any point in the employment process.