Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Craftsman Technology Group
Our mission is to help nonprofit organizations growth and thrive. By aligning strategy and business processes with tools and technology Craftsman delivers transformative projects, best-in-class industry solutions and enduring partnerships.
Craftsman Technology Group has an opportunity for business analysts in each of our practices:
- 501 Practice. Working to enhance the use of technology across a portfolio of nonprofit clients. Craftsman’s 501 team specializes in using Salesforce to meet fundraising, volunteer and program management needs.
- Community Development. Supporting organizations that build capacity in our communities. Craftsman serves Community Development Corporations (CDCs) and Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) through a suite of Salesforce tools including our loan management solution.
- Youth + Education. Enabling educational organizations that work to close the opportunity gap, provide nurturing programs and prepare students for the future. Using Salesforce, Craftsman works to improve processes from the early stages of applications and enrollment to reporting on outputs and outcomes.
This is an intermediate-level position, requiring some previous experience as a Business Analyst and with Salesforce, while providing opportunities to expand your professional skills. In this forward-looking role, you will assist our nonprofit clients in defining and executing near-term requirements, and in identifying possible next steps for enhancement. You will help gather requirements to define clients’ functional, technical, and business needs. Reporting to a Practice Lead and working as part of a team, we expect you to strengthen your existing skills in developing and configuring the tools and technology at the core of our clients’ solutions.
Our primary toolset is deployed on the Salesforce platform, so we require at least two years’ prior experience with Salesforce for this role.
Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
We will expect you to grow into and master these responsibilities to succeed and advance in this role:
- Understand clients’ needs and facilitate their setting of project goals and objectives
- Gather technical, functional, and process requirements
- Collect business process needs and provide recommendations for improvement
- Facilitate client meetings
- Report on project status
- Configure Salesforce-based tools and technology per requirements
- Conduct testing and track issues and their resolution
- Create business process documentation and contribute to the Craftsman knowledge base
- Deliver end-user training to clients
Required Qualifications for This Position
- Two- to three-years’ experience using Salesforce, preferably including Salesforce Administration
- Four-year degree
- Relevant technical and client-facing skills
- General nonprofit experience
- Commitment to the nonprofit sector
- Commitment to learning technology skills and nonprofit practices
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Demonstrable experience in technology project deployment
- Commensurate with experience
- Salaried, full-time position
- Healthcare insurance and 401(k) benefits
- Craftsman’s commitment to professional development and advancement
- Work culture aiming toward work/life balance
How to Apply
To learn more + apply: http://www.craftsmantech.com/job-description-business-analyst/