Primarily responsible for management of reporting and serving as a key resource on data related constituent relations projects.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to identify, create and QC reports from all available data sources.
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify, create and maintain dashboards to support fundraising efforts.
- Provides training to all new staff on Raiser’s Edge use, data best practices and dashboards and subsequently maintains an on-going schedule of training for existing staff.
- Develops a consistent importing process for bringing data into Raiser’s Edge from other sources and oversees all importing processes.
- Provides project support to external vendors as required.
- Serves as the lead back-up on the reconciliation process – with a particular focus on providing accurate supporting reports.
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Constituent Data on all data projects; including, assisting in identifying key stakeholders, project resources and determining project timelines.
- Serves as the internal lead on data projects such as RE table clean-up, duplicate merging, and relationship clean-up.
- Identifies gaps in our data and manages a consistent timeline and process for supplementing our data, via data appends.
- Works to identify areas of additional quality controls to be put in place within our data entry processes.
- Takes the lead on updating all of our internal process documentation and creating documentation to be used during new staff training.
- Serves as a back-up for the Constituent Relations Associates on an as needed basis.
- Acts as a back-up to the existing Associate Director on ensuring the accurate entry of gifts and timely production of tax receipting.
- Provides training and access to new stewardship staff on the Development phones system.
- Provides supporting oversite for the Constituent Relations Associates as needed.
- Along with other leadership members of the Constituent Relations team, designs strategy around increasing the use of Raiser’s Edge, by incorporating data from other departments, providing high level reporting and identifying potential system enhancements.
- Serves as departmental point person for IT issues.
- Performs additional related duties, as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree and/or 5-7 years relevant experience. Solid understanding of the nonprofit space and the functions of a development department. Demonstrated competencies in setting goals, developing strategies and schedules to meet those goals. Demonstrated success in managing complex working relationships. Proficient in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Blackbaud Luminate Online, Microsoft Word and Excel. Some experience with Omatic software is preferred. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Well organized and detail oriented; able to effectively work independently and within a team framework. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to handle confidential matters with a high level of integrity.