Associate Director, Fundraising Systems
Action Against Hunger
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FUNDRAISING SYSTEMS – NEW YORK
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Partnering with the Director and other Associate Directors to understand the overall fundraising strategy and aligning technology solutions with those business strategies.
- Overseeing reporting and analysis of External Relations fundraising revenue, ensuring that it is timely, accurate and easily presented to Senior Management Team.
- Leading data gathering and analysis efforts to evaluate business needs and establish ‘short to long-term’ plans for addressing those needs through existing or new technology solutions.
- Monitoring performance metrics and developing remediation plans as needed.
- Establishing a technology vision for the External Relations department, in consultation with Information Technology.
- Providing leadership on the design, development, and deployment of fundraising systems.
- Managing all software providers and other external service providers engaged in response processing and fulfillment, data management, etc.
- Developing and maintaining Policies and Procedures for External Relations that guide staff on the proper usage of the department’s fundraising systems.
- Identifying fundraising system training needs – both initial and ongoing – for External Relations staff, as well as staff in other departments.
- Working with fundraisers and other operational resources to define critical, constituent data elements that should be monitored for quality.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in information systems implementation and 5 years at a nonprofit working with fundraising systems, both traditional CRMs and as well as digital platforms.
- Knowledge of CRMs like The Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce as well as digital platforms like Fundraise, MailChimp, and Marketing Cloud are valued and a plus.
How to Apply