Associate Director for Digital Solutions
Do you have experience driving digital tool engagement and adoption? Are you a solution-orientated professional with excellent customer support skills, communication, and organizational leadership? Have you researched and built digital solutions and served as a liaison with other departments to help meet their technology needs? If so, the Associate Director for Digital Solutions might be for you!
What You’ll Do
- With the VP of Technology Strategy and Operations, design and execute a strategy to achieve high user satisfaction rates with Technology Services.
- Evaluate and optimize our help desk system and processes to improve support, quality and responsiveness.
- Analyze and revitalize our cybersecurity awareness program.
- Establish and maintain close connection with stakeholders through needs assessments and consultations — listening patiently to users’ needs to develop a deep understanding of their technology challenges.
- Plan and monitor the IT portion of the department budget.
- Supervise network administration and IT support.
On a day-to-day basis you will
- Research and analyze strategies for cybersecurity, application upgrades, product advancements, and program enhancements.
- Assemble & lead special project teams.
- Direct the support flow of IT support requests to ensure rapid responses and satisfactory issue resolution.
- Provide personalized training and support for staff stakeholders.
- Manage the inventory of desktop/laptop hardware and software.
- Document new desktop software, equipment and processes.
- Manage cybersecurity awareness programs.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 6+ years experience in software training, account management, project management, data entry, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success in:
- Using audience research techniques that employ empathy to gain insights about audiences’ technology needs.
- Working self-directed without significant supervisor oversight.
- Translating tech-speak into user-friendly language.
- Clearly explaining software capabilities via one-on-one tutoring, group trainings, explainer videos, and how-to guides — in words, graphics, and motion graphics.
What You’ll Bring to the Job
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A natural curiosity for digging deep into software products to figure out their capabilities, options, and limitations.
- Experience with customer relationship management databases.
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce — particularly Service Cloud — is desirable.
- Solid understanding of web standards, web browser capabilities, user experience, and common Cloud services such as Office 365, Google Workspace, Okta, Asana, Airtable, Calendly, and Zoom.
- Hyper-organized and acts as a list-maker, taskmaster, and scheduler.
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary in the nonprofit marketplace. The salary range for this role is $80,000-$90,000.
- Hillel International has a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off for Jewish and federal holidays, an informal “take what you need” vacation policy, and flexible work-from-home policy. In addition, employees are enthusiastically encouraged to take advantage of professional development opportunities through Hillel U or our partner organizations.
- Free subscription to 1Password for you and your family.
Hiring Process and Timeline
- Applications will close on May 18 at 5 pm PT.
- We expect to conclude the hiring process by June 22, 2022.
- Ideal start date for the Associate Director for Digital Solutions is early to mid July.
About Hillel International
In 1923, Rabbi Benjamin Frankel started Hillel with humble means, a noble mission and a breathtaking vision: to convey Jewish civilization to a new generation. Today, Hillel International continues to enrich the lives of Jewish students and is the largest Jewish campus organization in the world at more than 550 colleges and universities across North America and around the world. As Hillel evolves as an organization, the mission remains steadfast: to create lasting connections with every Jewish student that foster an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel and train them to become the next Jewish leaders.
Hillel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accepting and inclusive environment for all.
We are a remote team, open to hiring anyone based in the United States with eligibility to work in the United States.
How to Apply