Associate, Digital Fundraising
Share Our Strength
Since 1984, Share Our Strength® has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America – we’re on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We’re bold, creative, always open to new ideas, and 100% dedicated to our mission. If that sounds like you, we’d like you to consider becoming part of our team.
The Associate, Digital Fundraising will play an integral role in connecting new and existing supporters with the mission of Share Our Strength and the No Kid Hungry Campaign via digital channels. The Associate will utilize their knowledge of direct response and digital marketing best practices to create engaging and meaningful fundraising campaigns that will deeply connect donors to the important work that No Kid Hungry undertakes with the help of our supporters.
Under the supervision of the Manager, Digital Fundraising, the Associate will help to execute high-value digital fundraising campaigns on the website, digital ads and email with the goal of acquiring, cultivating, and retaining mission-based supporters. This role requires strong organization and project management skills, and the ability to think creatively and move quickly in the digital space. Excellent communication, copywriting and editing skills will be key in this role. The Associate also provides administrative and communications coordination support.
The role is preferably based in Washington, DC, but could be fully remote for the right candidate. Range for offers: $50,000-$56,000.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide meaningful contribution to the overall team goals.
- Support the planning and execution of No Kid Hungry’s digital fundraising campaigns through activities including content research, writing, editing, and project management.
- Help to develop and review content for fundraising emails, donation pages, digital ads, and other digital elements.
- Brainstorm and contribute to the development of new digital fundraising ideas, tactics and strategies for successful campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of metrics, tactics, strategies, and best practices for digital fundraising channels.
- Provide basic digital performance data using Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Aid in A/B and multivariant test set-up and reporting.
- Manage the invoice processing, and other administrative duties.
- Partner with colleagues to support Share Our Strength’s work to be a diverse and inclusive organization, and ensuring this value is embedded in the organization and throughout our work.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required, and 2-3 years of experience in digital fundraising.
- Ability to manage multifaceted projects and to excel independently in a dynamic multi-tasking environment are essential.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, time management, and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability in using digital channels and tools for fundraising purposes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, experience with Luminate preferred, intermediate skill with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated interest in anti-hunger and anti-poverty issues.
At Share Our Strength, we value an individual’s diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and b perspectives. A hallmark of our history, culture and values has been the organization’s desire to bring together motivated, intelligent, and talented people to work together to find and implement solutions to end hunger and poverty in the U.S. and abroad. We each come to Share Our Strength with a unique background, but together we form a team that yields amazing results. This shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in our organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration. With a strong shared commitment to the organization’s mission, and a unique blend of individual strengths, we are all working toward ensuring that every individual can live a healthy and productive life.
How to Apply
Upload an updated resume and cover letter to https://shareourstrength.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/c3e40edd-6172-19fe-8d01-958fe8647b6e/apply?source=1813105-CS-44283