App Development Team – Contract
Washington Trails Association
Establish App/Site Parity and Processes to Support Ongoing Maintenance via Volunteer Developers
Washington Trails Association is seeking a major update to our existing Trailblazer app. Built for iOS and Android, we’re seeking developers for each platform to code, publish and document processes over a three to four month contract starting in late May 2022 and finishing no later than August 2022. This project will review WTA’s goals for our update, put together a schedule for release, and implement prioritized updates, working closely with our all-volunteer developer and tester team. We also need to document processes for maintaining site parity and establish a clear and effective process for training new volunteers.
See the RFP for the full scope of work for more background, budget, scope of work and timeline.
How to Apply
● A cover letter, introducing yourself – highlighting your qualifications, experience, and capacity as
it relates to the scope of work as well as accomplishments and relevant work examples
● Portfolios are acceptable in addition to the cover letter
● Website and/or social media links if applicable
● Three professional references
● Email responses to Anna Roth – firstname.lastname@example.org