Account Executive – Integrated Fundraising and Marketing
SANKY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Sanky Communications is a marketing and communications agency providing fundraising and marketing counsel to nonprofit organizations. We seek an Account Executive to oversee and manage direct marketing fundraising, advocacy and marketing campaigns for our diverse nonprofit client base (e.g., animal welfare, environmental, human rights, wildlife, social service organizations).
We’re looking for someone who is well-rounded in integrated fundraising, direct mail, email marketing, and digital acquisition. The ideal candidate would have good presentation, interpersonal communication and business writing skills, an analytic mind — and passion for nonprofit causes. There is a lot of potential for long-term growth, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits.
Location: New York City
- Passionate about the nonprofit sector and nonprofit causes
- 5+ years nonprofit fundraising and/or marketing experience, including a minimum of 3 years of digital fundraising experience
- Preferably consulting or agency experience
- Preferably experience managing staff
- Knowledge and experience with nonprofit fundraising and email marketing software (please provide a list of platforms you have experience in)
- Ability to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding project management skills (experience with Basecamp a plus)
- Excellent communicator, especially writing business correspondence (e.g., report analysis, strategy memos, creative briefs, budget proposals, projections) and public speaking
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of direct marketing, email, social media, search, marketing, fundraising and advocacy trends
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (also Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
Sanky offers extensive benefits including health, dental, 401K, transit, as well as a cell phone, work from home benefits, free Citibike membership, a stocked office pantry, and a variety of other perks.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
How to Apply
Please submit resume, detailed cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com with Account Executive in the subject line.