You have a great idea, perhaps the best idea ever, but you work with a bunch of know-it-alls, scaredy cats, well poisoners and…well, you get the idea. You need a project management cycle that praises, emboldens, listens and inspires. So, how do you get there? Join this webinar to find out:
- How to identify good opportunities
- How to earn stakeholder buy in
- How to get a project proposal approved
- How to successfully implement a deliverable
- How to measure desired outcomes
About the Presenter:
Chris Chiacchierini used to excel at golf, enjoy math, question authority, refrain from eating red meat and write novels. These days he designs websites, reads non fiction, smokes pork butts, runs without being chased, misses his dad and lives for making his wife and children laugh. He still enjoys math.