Join NTEN’s CEO Amy Sample Ward and Idea Accelerator Lead Designer/Facilitator Emily Lonigro Boylan of LimeRed Studio as they explain:
- How the Idea Accelerator fits into the Leading Change Summit overall
- How you can surface ideas throughout the first few days of the Summit
- What makes a good idea to pitch
- Ways to organize project teams and define rolesÂ
- How the ideas will be pitched on Friday night, and how the Saturday Idea Accelerator will unfoldÂ
- Who will be coaching and what are their areas of expertiseÂ
- Updates about coaches, judges, prizes, and what happens after the conference
Emily will also explain the criteria by which ideas will be evaluated. Time permitting, she will walk you through ways of evaluating your past campaigns, programs, events and projects using quantitative and qualitative methods. What worked? What didn’t? Were there missed opportunities for improvement and innovation?Â
If you’re wondering where to start for the Idea Accelerator or want to begin sketching out a new idea to develop during your time at #14LCS, start here.
We’re offering a special Idea Accelerator package for those who can’t attend the full event. All are welcome to join this super-charged finale!
Note: You do not need to register for this webinar to participate in the Idea Accelerator. However, if you’re planning to attend LCS but can’t make it on August 14, you can still register for this webinar and you’ll receive access to a recording afterward.