This webinar is the second of a three part series on Getting Started In NP Tech: Tools and Tips for Success
Check out parts one and three:
Join Richard Dietz to learn how to get start with online fundraising. Do you feel lost or confused when it comes to online fundraising? Do you know you should be raising money online, but don’t know where to start? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions then join us for this session and learn how to start raising money online.
In this session we will cover:
- Overview of online fundraising;
- Importance of a strong foundation;
- How to create a Fundraising Campaign;
- Basics of email marketing;
- Getting your first donations.
- The core components you need to create a successful online fundraising campaign
- Best practices with online fundraising and how to use them in your organization
- An action plan to help you get started today
About the Presenters
Richard Dietz, Nonprofit R+D
Richard began his nonprofit career when he was the director of a mentoring organization in college. He has spent the last 20+ years working both in and with a wide variety of nonprofit, political, and government organizations as well as technology companies focused on the nonprofit sector, including Convio, KIMBIA and Sage Nonprofit Solutions.
It is this unique background and experience working directly in nonprofit organizations AND working on the technology side that allows him to better understand and assist nonprofit organizations with their technology needs.
Richard holds a M.S.W. from the University of California, Berkeley as well as a B.A. in Political Science from UCLA.