An intelligent intranet is a quick and effective tool for nonprofits in reaching their collaboration, communication, and efficiency goals. March of Dimes used their new intranet to give dispersed employees unprecedented access to the exact information they need, saving them time and allowing them to focus on their mission to improve the health of babies.
Interact is leading the way in intelligent intranet software.
The flexible and scalable solution has more than 725,000 users and has revolutionized the way companies communicate, collaborate, share knowledge, and streamline internal processes.
Join us to learn how the March of Dimes supports their staff with a nonprofit intranet.
Some of the realized benefits of March of Dimes’ intranet include:
- Significant improvement of the staff’s ability to support one another around the country
- Fast, mobile access to critical information that helps teams working remotely
- 65% savings on intranet management
- 60% cost savings through a reduced data center footprint (fewer servers)
- Time saved due to faster search for documents and people
- Centralization of current and important information boosts staff performance
- Improve efficiencies to make the most of your charitable spending
- 30% discount on Interact for nonprofit organizations