We love our online conversations – but sometimes it’s more productive to talk in real time. Join the data community for a conversation about data cleanup and duplicate management.
- How do you monitor your database for duplicates and bad/incomplete data?
- Do you have a regular process for cleaning it up? What does that look like?
- How can duplicates and bad/incomplete data be prevented?
- What do you do about obsolete data?
- Who gets to decide?
- Where does it go when you purge?
Bring your questions and experiences. Or feel free to just listen in. Everyone is welcome.
To join the call:
- Go to our online conference room, add your name and click “Join” or log in. Then click “My Computer” from the audio options menu. Open a separate tab in your browser and open the collaborative notes. OR,
- Use 866-853-1888 (no PIN needed) to dial in with a phone line. If your computer is available, open your browser and open the collaborative notes.