Problems This Training Will Help You Address:
- How to create and execute your content strategy to meet organizational goals
- How to measure and track the impact of our content strategy
- How to prioritize and optimize your time each week
- How to extend the life of your content from one-time use to multi-use
- Read short articles then answer knowledge check questions before the live event.
- On Tuesday, point your browser to the 90 minute interactive online event.
- Do your homework by Sunday—it will help you process what you learned.
- Our incredible faculty will give you feedback on your homework.
Content marketing should play a key role in your overall marketing and community engagement strategy. From brand awareness to advocacy to conversion, content is a powerful tool with multi-faceted impact. It’s also something you can do with little to no budget.
In this training we’ll explore all parts of content strategy, including where you can optimize and expand your current content strategy (even if it’s from scratch), how to use different types of content to meet organizational goals, tracking and analytics, new tools and channels you can leverage, and how to extend the life your content to reach a variety of online audiences.
Professional Certificate Elective Credit
This training event qualifies as one elective credit for the Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate
This training event qualifies for 3 Approved CFRE credits.