If you already feel confident about terms like sessions and pageviews but know there’s more data you’re missing, this advanced training is for you.
Learn how to use the powerful but elusive campaigns feature to measure your organization’s outreach efforts and determine which methods drive the most traffic to your site. You will learn all about goals and why your organization may (or may not!) want to use them to automate complex analytics tracking.
You’ll also receive an in-depth tutorial on segments so you can slice and dice your analytics information and uncover hidden opportunities with specific audiences.
Participants will be able to:
- Use the campaigns feature to determine which outreach effort worked best
- Understand the goals feature and decide whether it would be useful for you
- Use segments to uncover hidden opportunities
This is an advanced course. You should have an understanding of the following prior to participation:
- Already familiar with basic terms such as sessions, pageviews and bounce rates
- Interested in adding more layers to your analytics via Campaigns, Goals, and Segments
Professional Credential Units
In addition to our own Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate NTEN is an approved provider for a number of other professional credentials programs. This course qualifies for the following credits.
NTEN Professional Certificate 1 | CFRE 3 | CAE 1.5