Digital engagement specifically focused on fundraising is a rapidly changing landscape. It is easy to get caught up in new technologies and and forget to stay focused on your strategy and goals. Building a strong foundational strategy and focusing how to connect, communicate, and cultivate donor relationships through digital marketing is key to achieving greater success.
In this course, you will be given a framework for developing advanced fundraising campaigns across all digital channels. We will walk through a complete fundraising campaign funnel from advertising to email followups while showcasing examples of practical techniques.
Come prepared to get your questions answered, engage with your peers, and receive direct feedback on assignments from our expert faculty.
You will be able to…
- Think holistically and strategically across all digital channels
- Create a roadmap for a digital fundraising campaign
- Develop an understanding of how marketing funnels create donors.
- You should have a core understanding of the different digital channels that marketers use for fundraising.
- You should also be familiar with marketing funnel concepts.
Professional Certificate Elective Credit
This training event qualifies as one elective credit for the Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate
This training event is currently being reviewed for CFRE credits. An update will be posted here shortly.