Fundraising through digital engagement is a rapidly changing landscape. It is easy to get caught up in chasing the latest trend only to lose track of the bigger picture.
Learn how to achieve greater success in your campaigns by building a strong foundational strategy and focusing on how to connect, communicate, and cultivate donor relationships through digital marketing.
You’ll get a framework for developing advanced fundraising campaigns across all digital channels. We will walk through a complete fundraising campaign funnel, from advertising to email followups, while showcasing examples of practical techniques.
This is an advanced course. You should have an understanding of the following prior to participation:
- The different digital channels that marketers use for fundraising
- Marketing funnel concepts
You will be able to…
- Think holistically and strategically across all digital channels.
- Create a roadmap for a digital fundraising campaign.
- Develop an understanding of how marketing funnels create donors.
Professional Credential Units
In addition to our own Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate, NTEN is an approved provider for a number of other professional credentials programs. This course qualifies for the following credits.
NTEN Professional Certificate 1 | CFRE 3 | CAE 1.5