- Think holistically and strategically across all digital channels
- Create a roadmap for a digital fundraising campaign
- Develop an understanding of how marketing funnels create donors.
Participants complete pre-readings, answer knowledge check questions, attend an online training, and receive feedback directly from faculty on a homework assignment.
About the Course
Digital engagement specifically focused on fundraising is a rapidly changing landscape. It is easy to get caught up in new technologies and chasing the latest trend only to lose track of the bigger picture. Building a strong foundational strategy and focusing how to connect, communicate, and cultivate donor relationships through digital marketing is key to achieving greater success.
In this course, participants will be given a framework for developing advanced fundraising campaigns across all digital channels. We will walk through a complete fundraising campaign funnel from advertising to email followups while showcasing examples of practical techniques.
Come prepared to get your questions answered, engage with your peers and receive direct feedback on assignments from our expert faculty.
As an advanced course it is helpful to have an existing understanding of the following prior to participation:
- Participants should have a core understanding of the different digital channels that marketers use for fundraising
- Participants should also be familiar with marketing funnel concepts
Professional Credential Units
In addition to our own Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate NTEN is an approved provider for a number of other professional credentials programs. This course qualifies for the following credits.
NTEN Professional Certificate 1 | CFRE 3 | CAE 1.5