Join us for a free, open-ended Q&A, chat and discussion about using Drupal in nonprofits/NGOs and activism!
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
Whether you’re a Drupal user or developer or somewhere in between, come join us Thursday, August 20, at 1:00 PM US-Eastern/10:00 AM US-Pacific.
- U.S./Canadian toll-free dial-in number: 1-866-740-1260
- Access code: 3979222#
- Follow along on Google Docs: http://bit.ly/npdrupalnotes
- Follow along on Twitter.
What will we chat about on this call?
- Stuck on something? Have a question? Drupal experts will be on hand to answer questions. (No question is too basic. Really.)
- Psyched about a module or a Drupal event? Come tell us about it on the call.
- Have you attended a great Drupal meetup or other event recently? Let’s hear interesting things you learned!
- Were you at Drupalcon Los Angeles? Come hear from folks who were, including the discussion on a Nonprofit Web Strategy Assessment Tool.
- What’s the latest with Drupal 8? Let’s discuss!
…and anything else we want to talk about.
Can’t make the call on such short notice? That’s OK! We talk every month, and notes from every call — including notes from today’s call — are archived. View notes of previous months’ calls and information about the next one.