The Drupal group is part of NTEN’s Community of Practice program.
Join us for a free, open-ended Q&A, chat and discussion about using Drupal in nonprofits/NGOs and activism!
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
Johanna Bates, Jess Snyder and Margaux O’Malley will co-moderate the call and spearheadcollaborative note-taking on Google Docs. We’ll also be cross-posting things to Twitter using the hashtag #npdrupal.
Whether you’re a Drupal user or developer or somewhere in between, come join us for a chat on Thursday, October 15, 1:00 PM US-Eastern/10:00 AM US-Pacific/19:00 CEST. (Convert to your local time zone.)
- Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/ntencommunity
- Optional dial in number: (866) 853-1888
- Alternate number: (720) 689-1432
- Follow along on Google Docs: http://bit.ly/npdrupalnotes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal
What will we chat about on this call?
- Stuck on something? Have a question? Drupal experts will be on hand to answer questions. (No question is too basic. Really.)
- Psyched about a module or a Drupal event? Come tell us about it on the call.
- Have you attended a great Drupal meetup or other event recently? Let’s hear interesting things you learned!
- What’s the latest with Drupal 8? Let’s discuss!
- Last summer, we invited the maintainers of four nonprofit-oriented Drupal distributions to discuss and present online demonstrations of their platforms. Read the notes and watch the video from the Drupal NGO distros webinar.
…and anything else we want to talk about.