501 Tech Club DC (Washington, DC) is part of NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Club program.
Loaded with best practices and benchmarks from Tapp Network’s nonprofit digital marketing experts, this presentation and workshop will help you discover how to rise above the clutter by integrating cutting edge and cost effective digital marketing tools to convert your online and social media audiences into lifelong members, funders, volunteers, and advocates.
Join our workshop and learn how to:
- Select the best digital channels and technologies to reach your audience
- Segment, target, and personalize your campaigns by persona
- Coordinate your content marketing across social channels and devices
- Accelerate the customer’s journey across the digital marketing mix.
Improve your nonprofit’s marketing ROI by:
- Developing creative, integrated campaigns that stand out in your nonprofit’s sector
- Moving fast enough to keep up with market changes and competitors
- Driving more corporate fundraising and donations for your non-profit
- Doing more with fewer people and smaller budget than needed
- Finding, learning about, and integrating new marketing technologies