Delaware Valley Tech Club (West Chester, PA) is part of NTEN’s 501 Tech Club program.
The workshop will be divided into three segments, each with a lecture followed by a group exercise and chance to share your group’s thoughts and learnings.
The workshop will be led by Paul Keogan, Principal and Founder of BackOffice Thinking, in partnership with the Villanova School of Business.
You should learn:
- The three pillars of nonprofit communication and how to use them to develop your communication plan.
- What communication mediums (print, email, texting, social, etc.) are right for your organization.
- Which mediums work best for your messages, build audience engagement level, and have a high chance of success.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your communications.
- Several easy ways to measure and update your processes, and touch on more sophisticated techniques that you can employ as your skills increase.