501 Tech Club Austin (Austin, TX) is part of NTEN’s 501 Tech Club program.
Bring your lunch and join us for a presentation by Rachel Clemens, President and Founder of Creative Suitcase, and Sean Doles, Vice President of Mission Advancement at YMCA of Austin, will speak to #501TechClubATX about donor retention.
“Come Back and See Us: Increasing Your Donor Retention” is about increasing fundraising effectiveness while saving time and money by focusing on donors who have already shown interest in your nonprofit. Rachel and Sean will share tactics for increasing ongoing donations using tested (and a few experimental) ideas and strategies.
• The most effective ways to express gratitude to your donors;
• How to plan for and implement sustainer and reactivation campaigns;
• How to decide which digital automation tool is right for you;
• Tips for showcasing donor impact; and
• Practical tools and technology you can implement today and strategies for long-term success.
Rachel and Sean will give a more in-depth presentation along these lines in San Jose during the 2016 Nonprofit Technology Conference. Austinites will enjoy having the opportunity to hear them locally!