Supercharge your career and have your skills recognized with NTEN’s Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate.
An in-depth, certified training produced by NTEN in collaboration with the best and brightest in the nonprofit technology sector, the certificate covers best practices in technology planning and investment, digital strategy, and leadership.
The next cohort starts April 30, 2018, and enrollment is now open.
Training That Meets You Where You Are
The Professional Certificate is designed for early to mid-career nonprofit professionals and is self-paced, though requirements must be met within a 12-month period.
– Kristy Hayter, Covenant House Vancouver (June 2016)
What the Certificate Includes
The Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate comprises a 10-week core program including eight core competencies, plus five electives chosen from our course catalog. The core is offered twice a year and you have 12 months to complete your electives to qualify for your Professional Certificate.
Your Return on Investment
Enrollment costs $1000 for NTEN members or $2000 for nonmembers. This includes:
- In-depth online training on 8 core elements of nonprofit technology
- Five elective courses, chosen from our catalog of 30
- Regular, individual feedback from our expert faculty
- Curriculum based on real-world nonprofit experience
- Support and connection from your cohort
- Expert guidance on a final project relevant to your work
- Delivered through an interactive, user-friendly online training center
- 3 CFRE credits per course or 24 for the core subjects
- Professional Certificate upon completion