Supercharge your career and have your skills recognized with NTEN’s Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate.
An in-depth, certified training produced by NTEN in collaboration with the best and brightest in the nonprofit technology sector, the certificate covers best practices in technology planning and investment, digital strategy, and leadership.
– Kristy Hayter, Covenant House Vancouver (June 2016)
Training That Meets You Where You Are
The Professional Certificate is designed for early to mid-career nonprofit professionals and is self-paced, though requirements must be met within a 12-month period.
What the Certificate Includes
The Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate comprises a 10-week core program including eight essential competencies, plus five electives chosen from our course catalog. The 10-week core for the Professional Certificate is offered twice each year, with Fall and Spring cohorts. Courses are also offered twice a year and can be taken prior, during, or after your participation in the 10-week Core. You have 12 months to complete both components to qualify for your Professional Certificate.
Your Return on Investment
The prepaid option costs $1,000 for NTEN members or $2000 for nonmembers and offers significant savings over buying each element individually. The full prepaid option includes:
- An in-depth online 10-week cohort program focused on 8 core elements of nonprofit technology
- Five elective courses, chosen from our catalog of 22
- Regular, individual feedback from our expert faculty
- Curriculum-based on real-world nonprofit experience
- Support and connection from your cohort
- Expert guidance on a final project relevant to your work
- Delivered through an interactive, user-friendly online training center
- 3 CFRE credits per course and 24 for the 10-week core
- 1.5 CAE Credits per course and 12 for the 10-week core
- Professional Certificate upon completion
Book a phone call with NTEN’s programs team.