The program combines curated educational content with a cohort experience that allows participants to collaborate with their peers in a supportive environment. The Certificate is a blended program, though requirements must be met within a 12-month period.
The Digital Equity Professional Certificate comprises a 10-week core program including eight essential competencies, plus five electives chosen from our course catalog.
Topics covered in the Digital Equity Professional Certificate include:
- Foundations of Digital Inclusion
- Evaluating Community Resources
- Data for Digital Inclusion
- Accessing and Implementing Digital Inclusion Tools & Resource
- Teaching Technology to Adult Learner
- Curriculum Development and Design
- Digital Inclusion Project Planning
- Outreach for Your Digital Inclusion Program
If you have questions or want to be notified when more information is available, please email us.