The program combines curated educational content with a cohort experience that allows participants to collaborate with their peers in a supportive environment. The Certificate is a blended program, though requirements must be met within a 12-month period.
The Digital Equity Professional Certificate comprises a 10-week core program including eight essential competencies, plus five electives chosen from our course catalog.
Topics covered in the Digital Equity Professional Certificate include:
- Curriculum Development and Design
- Teaching Tech to Adult Learners
- Partnership Development
- Digital Inclusion and Accessibility
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Equitable Practices in Program Design
If you have questions or want to be notified when more information is available, please email us.