Thank you for all you do for NTEN and your local nonprofit technology community!
Fill out this report after each event so we can share the good work you’re doing with the wider NTEN community, potentially connect presenters to additional writing and presenting opportunities, and report back to funders. This report is also how organizers can get reimbursed for event-related expenses.
Let us know if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the required submitter information and event details
- If requesting a reimbursement: Also fill out the reimbursement section and upload a picture or scan of the itemized receipts to be reimbursed
- Submit this form no later than 30 days after event
Expense Reimbursement Process
- NTEN will reimburse approved event-related expenses up to $100/month
- Checks will be made in US dollars, contact us to work out repayment using other currencies or methods
- Food and beverages
- Office supplies such as name tags, markers, paper
- Venue rental
Not Reimbursable Without Prior Approval
- Expenses related to:
- Non-public events (ex. organizer-only meetings)
- Secondary events (ex. post-event gatherings)
- Events focused on a specific product or service
- Events which are not free to attend
- Domain registration or website hosting
- Video recording