We’re looking for a few friendly folks to help us pilot our ambassador program and ultimately support our efforts to diversify the NTEN community and expand our reach.
If you’re an NTEN member, enjoy meeting and welcoming new people, and want to tell the world about the NTEN community, programs, and resources why not join our volunteer ambassador team!
The pilot will run from July-October. Participants will be encouraged to meet for a short monthly video calls to hear the latest NTEN news and provide feedback on the ambassador program.
Express interest via the form below. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share promotional messages through social media, email, or blogs
- Staff an NTEN table at a local conference or event
- Give short overview presentations about NTEN at local events
- Welcome new members via NTEN’s community forums, email, or at in-person events
- Provide testimonials about NTEN programs and resources
- Refer community members to NTEN
- Make an impact by helping nonprofit professionals connect, learn, and change the world
- Opportunity to give back to the community by helping welcome in new members
- Be seen as a thought leader through networking and sharing knowledge
- Increased visibility in the NTEN community
- Ability to learn more about ambassador programs
- Regularly use NTEN resources and participate in NTEN programs
- Good communication
- Responsive and committed to keeping NTEN in the loop with questions, ideas, successes, and failures
- Know when to say “I don’t know” and refer community members back to NTEN staff
- Current NTEN member
- Review and agree to NTEN’s diversity, equity, and inclusion statement and code of conduct
- Ambassadors who represent NTEN at events will require additional training