After over a decade of convening our signature annual Nonprofit Technology Conference, we are excited to unveil and invite you to our inaugural Leading Change Summit in San Francisco on September 3-6.
We’ve heard in NTC evaluations and in our annual Community Survey that there was a need for a chance to come together, offline, for a conference that focused on high level strategies and included content for those who’ve tried some of the standard practices already and want to be inspired for new changes.
Based on that feedback, this new exclusive event offers advanced level learning for nonprofit leaders and changemakers across an organization in three tracks:
- Impact Leadership: Dynamic executive directors and leadership teams will learn how to plan and implement effective programs through a data-informed approach.
- Digital Strategy: Savvy online marketers, communicators, and fundraisers will use the Web to drive innovation and engagement.
- The Future of Technology: Cutting-edge technologists will strategize how to adapt to the evolving role of technology in their work.
For attendees, the Leading Change Summit experience begins when you register. Attendees will work with their selected cohort track before, during, and after the Summit.
- When: September 3-6, 2014
- Where: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O’Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
- Registration: http://mylcs.nten.org/register
This is not your typical event with many sessions to choose from, a large exhibit hall, and parties every night. During the event, attendees will get access to expert advice with some of the best industry providers about trends and innovations with dedicated time for direct Q&A, vendor data analysis, and strategic advice. The Summit will close with the Idea Accelerator, where attendees will get a jump-start on bringing the ideas and projects they’ve created at the Summit to life with the opportunity to pitch their concept for funding. We will announce the line up of keynote speakers in late May.
For more information about the agenda and to register, visit myLCS.nten.org.
We hope to see you in San Francisco this September!