This issue is packed with actionable ideas, intriguing interviews, and impactful case examples that’ll help you show what your mission means, and why it’s important.
>>Read the September 2014 issue! (read it on your desktop, mobile device, or Issuu app)
Articles and interviews in this issue examines visual communications and advocacy across a range of angles. Features include:
- Seeing is Believing: The Power of Visual Communications, by Nicole Lampe, Resource Media
- Nonprofit Photography: Ethics and Approaches, by Margot Duane, Humanitarian Photographer
- Win or Go Home: Lessons from the Campaign Trail, by Andrew Rothman, Blue State Digital
- Visual Media 101: New Tools for Nonprofits, by Jessica Williams, Prichard Communications
- Online Messaging Across Geographies: Challenges and Considerations, by Cheryl Contee, Adriana Dakin, Abigail Simmons – Fission Strategy
We also go behind the scenes with the Ad Council, Global Voices, Forward Together, and Free Geek, and both Coalition for a Livable Future and the Westchester Children’s Association demonstrate how they transformed heaps of data to put their mission priorities on the map. Also, meet Omar Vulpinari, the man behind some of the most provocative visual campaigns.
Plus, learn how to use Storify to capture insights at your next event, discover low-cost tools for visual communications, and tips on how to build a compelling visual library.
>>Enjoy, and subscribe! Get this journal for free every quarter in your inbox by subscribing today.