News and resources from NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Clubs (volunteer-led local groups of nonprofit professionals and techies who get together for regular in-person events), Communities of Practice (CoPs) (volunteer-organized affinity groups), and the NTEN online community platform (conversations about all things nonprofit tech).
We held the second annual NTC Organizer Day for NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Club and Community of Practice organizers, as well as TechSoup’s NetSquared organizers. Check out the collaborative notes from the event here.
A Match Made in Heaven: Tech Clubs
- Peruse the slides from the Delaware Valley Tech Club (West Chester, PA) event on social media
- Tech4Good Ottawa (Ottawa, ON) shared pictures and slides from their recent Fundraising and E-commerce event, a match made in heaven
- Here are lots of great notes from the Bagels & Bytes (Pittsburgh, PA) meeting
- NetSquared Victoria (Victoria, BC) held a second women in technology panel
- An attendee wrote up a great post of four things she learned from NetSquared Vancouver’s (Vancouver, BC) recent event on creating partnerships
“I’m New:” Communities of Practice
The WordPress CoP Question of the Month asks “I’m new to WordPress and I’d be interested in hearing what training most developers went through to attain proficiency.”
The Tech Decision Makers CoP waves goodbye to organizer Dar Veverka.