News and resources from NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Clubs (volunteer-led local groups of nonprofit professionals and techies who get together for regular in-person events), Communities of Practice (CoPs) (volunteer-organized affinity groups), and the NTEN online community platform (conversations about all things nonprofit tech).
Virtual Reality for Nonprofits: Community Forum
- Becca’s organization craves your advice about license agreements for volunteer photographers
- Do you charge a fee for online use of archival photos?
- Share your thoughts on virtual reality video with Michael
How Do You Document Your Data Touches? Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- The Tech Decision Makers CoP needs two new organizers. Join them!
- The WordPress online group asks: Which nonprofit’s WordPress website would you show to an organization to convince them to use it too?
- Nonprofits & Data Question of the Month: How does your organization document how you collect, enter, pull, and define data?
The Joys of A/B Testing: Tech Clubs
- NetSquared Victoria (Victoria, BC) chatted about nonprofit branding
- Bagels & Bytes (Pittsburgh, PA) discussed working with vendors, cyber security insurance, and more
- Recap about 501 Tech Club DC’s (Washington, DC) session on Google Grants and Google Analytics
- Slides from NCTech4Good’s (Research Triangle, NC) Google Fiber presentation
- The NetSquared Vancouver (Vancouver, BC) community learned about campaign optimization with A/B testing