When we’re not hosting our own events, the NTEN team is often out speaking, facilitating, and participating in events about nonprofit technology around the world with our community.
Want to have NTEN staff speak at your event? Our staff have expertise in marketing, project management, community building, volunteer management, and more!
Email us if you’d like to discuss speaking opportunities.
- August 5: Ash Shepherd, Bethany Lister, Leana Mayzlina and Drew Pizzolato will each be presenting a session at the Activate Summit the 2016 YNPN National Conference in Portland, OR.
- August 13 – 16: Jessica Holliday and Andrea Post will be attending the ASAE Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, UT. Andrea will be an Official Booth Judge, helping to select the Best in Show Exhibitor.
- July 12: Ash Shepherd will be presenting on Campaign Planning and Email Strategies as part of the Give More 24! training series in Vancouver, WA.
- May 16: Ash Shepherd will be presenting on Critical Skill Sets in the Evolving Nonprofit Sector as part of the Life After AmeriCorps 2016 conference in Portland, OR.
- May 18-19: Bethany Lister will be speaking about community management at the Sektor 3.0 in Warsaw, Poland.
- May 26: Ash Shepherd will be participating in an Experts Roundtable event for the Nonprofit Network of Southwest Washington in Vancouver WA.
- March 10-15: Allison Jones and Megan Keane will be attending SXSW Interactive in Austin, TX.
- March 23-25: All NTEN staff will be at our signature Nonprofit Technology Conference (16NTC) in San Jose, CA. Look for NTEN staff speaking at these sessions:
- Allison Jones: Digital Outlook: Ready, Set, Go… Wait, Where Are We Going? and M+R Benchmarks X: A Sneak Peak at the Most Important Digital Data from the 2016 Study
- Ash Shepherd and James Sigala: E-Learning: Moving Beyond the Webinar to Truly Engaging Education
- Megan Keane: Geek Yoga
- February 23: Megan Keane and Allison Jones will be presenting for the Society of Nonprofit Organizations webinar, Social Media for Nonprofits.